From Simon Lovell
Founder, Fitpreneurs

San Diego, California


Dear Friend.

Did you know that your mind is one of the most powerful forces you have available to you?


When you change your thoughts, you change your life. But why?


Our thoughts create a belief system, that belief system changes our identity and that identity changes our outcomes.


So in essence, if you don't change who you are, everything will stay the same. 


The biggest shifts I've had in my personal  life have come from how I've shifted my mindset and that has come from making changes to my mindset. But you're probably wondering "How do you do that?".


First of all, we need to see life from a different perspective. And if you're not feeling very 'fired up' about your fitness business right now, if things don't feel as 'in flow' as you would like, I can almost guarantee that it's something to do with the thoughts that are spinning around in your head.


Maybe for you it's a fear of failure, or the feeling of not being good enough, or maybe money is a struggle for you. Maybe, you don't have clarity around what you really want. 


The truth is, we need to tap into a part of you that's hard to access by just 'thinking' to make it happen.


But most people don't realize that they have TWO MINDS. One is the conscious mind that controls about 10% of your life, and the rest is controlled by the subconscious mind which controls 90% of your life. 


The great news is you can reprogram your mind to create the life you want. In fact there are lots of programs out there that can help you with this... But, there wasn't one specific to the fitness industry.


After working with THOUSANDS of personal trainers, I found some common themes that came up in those who were successful and those who struggled. 


Most of it came down to mindset, the way some trainers thought and the way others thought.


You see, 80% of your results will come from the way you think and the remaining 20% will come from the strategy you have to implement that strategy. 


You can have the BEST strategy in the world, but if you don't have a clear direction on where you're going, if you have fears, self doubt and a lack of confidence, you will keep on struggling until you figure it out.

  • A proven 7 day process to change the way you think about your life and your business to attract more success, more clients and more happiness.
  • Change how you think about your fears, your doubts and get back the passion, drive and determination you have for this amazing industry.
  • Lean how to stay motivation at the most stressful times and calm yourself so you can make more powerful decisions in your business.
  • Features DAILY meditations to help reprogram your mind, which changes the outcomes in your business. No program has been released specific for the fitness industry before.
  • Get more done, reduce procrastination and make the most of your time. 
  • This program gives you the ultimate edge over your competitors by tapping into powers that exist beyond how you typically run your life.

Since the launch of this program, All Fired Up has changed the lives of so many personal trainers. Some who were about to leave the industry, others who just needed a mindset shift...


We got this recent testimonial...


"So far this program has been amazing and really forced me to better understand myself, my mission and vision. I've been utterly challenged on a personal growth level. I've never gone through the process of putting down on paper so much crucial information and now i'm equipped with a blueprint I can always refer to. These simple pieces of paper are now the most valuable items in my life".


The truth is, the majority of personal trainers focus only on the physical, but once you start working the muscles of your mind everything changes.


The relationship with yourself, the relationship with your loved ones, the relationships with your family and friends.


And if the reason you decided to read this far is about your finances, understand that what you believe about how much money you earn is in direct relation to your past conditioning. 


I'll be very honest, All Fired Up will only appeal to a certain type of personal trainer who is interested in optimizing all areas of their life. So if you feel like you've already started that journey and want a new kickstart and to upgrade your life, this program will catapult you forward like nothing else. 

We Surveyed Our All Fired Up Clients To
See How Much They Would Have Paid For The Program...

© The Fitpreneurs. All Right Reserved.